Love going for walks but can’t stand for that long? The Airwheel A3 makes it easy to go on those long walks and not have to worry about your feet getting sore. Take a seat and put your feet up you’ll love the ride. The A3 is customized to your center of gravity which makes it easier when it comes to going forward or backwards. It can go as fast as 15km and can travel up to 30-65km on one charge. Enjoy the great outdoors again.
• The maximum weight is approximately 264.55 pounds, (120 kg) and does approximately 100 kilometers to the battery.
• The ride is comfortable for long or short distances. The genuine leather seat is easy to clean and has a sleek saddle in a V-shape. It is designed under the ergonomic principle, offering a more comfortable ride than the traditional seat such as a bicycle seat.
• The steering is all in the handle bars. The hand grips are a silica-gel which allows for comfortable grip while riding. The easy to read 4 inch LED display screen indicates the speed, temperature, power, mileage and monitor.
• The A3 is water resistant and can handle multiple terrains such as light gravel, asphalt and grass. With 16 inch tires there is no terrain that the A3 can't handle.
• It has Bluetooth speakers for music and app control. The app control allows you to increase or decrease the speed. The app also allows you to adjust the angle of the AirWheel A3 to suit your center of gravity while sitting, which is important because it affects the capabilities of the device.
• The AirWheel A3 comes with multiple lights, from a front LED headlight to backup lights and turning signals.
• The A3 is made with magnesium aluminum alloy frame which makes it light and thin.
• The 16" tires are uniquely designed with a tread pattern that helps drain water, dissipate heat and enhance grip performance.
Parts Warranty: 1 Year, 6 months on battery, 3 months on Tire /Tube and Accessories.
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty and Service Offered by: Smart Wheel Canada 1.888.407.4997 Option 3
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice