- How to know which hoverboards are safe?
- Meet the EPIKGO's
- Surfing on Land with the Airwheel M3
- The Robo Devils Make it to the Semi-Finals in the World Championships
- How to Pair Your Hoverboard to Your Mobile Device
- Earth Day with Smart Wheel Canada
- My Very First Experience Riding a Hoverboard
- Understanding Hoverboards Part 1.
- Price Match - We'll Match Anyone!
- What wheel size Should I buy? 4.5, 6.5, 8 or 10 inch?
We are so excited to welcome the EpikGo brand, the newest addition to our Smart Wheel Canada Family. Coming all the way from Silicon Valley in California, the EpikGo team saw the need for new, innovative ways to travel around the world while living epically. You can now travel over grass, dirt, sand and water, while staying completely safe.
Smart Wheel Canada in company with Microsoft, TD Bank and the Toronto District School Board (TDSB) is proud to be sponsoring Team 5036: The Robo Devils from Sir Wilfrid Laurier Collegiate Institute in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the FIRST Championship in St. Louis, Missouri. The First Championship presented by Qualcomm Incorporated is the culmination of the seasonâ€™s FIRST programs, bringing together tens of thousands of students of all ages for the ultimate celebration of science and technology. Over the span of three days, the Smart Wheel Canada team along with over 40 000 supporters and spectators anxiously watched and cheered on the Robo Devils as they competed at the worldâ€™s largest robotics competition.
This past Friday, Smart Wheel Canada teamed up with Earth Day Canada and the Commuting Green Vendor Fair at the Yonge Sheppard Centre.
There are so many sizes, how do I know what is good for me or to buy for my son, daughter, niece, nephew, brother, sister or for a friend? If that’s what you are going through you have come to the right place.