Simple & elegant, hi-technology design
Classic & fashionable: Foldable armrest design, easy to get on and off, thoughtful design
Comfortable & safe: A6TS seat with double honeycomb mesh breathable material, is wear-proof and durable. The longer you sit, the more comfortable you feel.
Safety brake light: The red light is constantly on when braking to remind others
Headlight: Bright lights lead the way, no worries for night riding
Firm & stable: Aluminum alloy front and rear stand to support the scooter safely
- The maximum weight is approximately ~200 pounds, (90 kg) and does approximately 40-60km kilometers on one charge.
- Comfortable front sitting for long or short distances travel. The breathable material cushion and seat padding is easy to clean and and keeps you dry.
- The New Segway-style steering control is an amazing add on to the A6TS Self Balancing Technology. Coupled with an intelligent LED screen for the user, this is a very unique design in the industry
- Intelligent light design. The embedded headlight will illuminate the dark environment to ensure a safe ride. The rear intelligent light will light automatically if brake to remind the rear vehicles and passersby.
- The A6TS is water resistant and can handle multiple terrains from gravel, snow, mud, water and grass.
- The app control allows you to increase or decrease the speed. The app also allows you to adjust the angle of the AirWheel A6TS to suit your center of gravity while sitting, which is important because it affects the capabilities of the device
- The higher quality 14" wheels with special tread have excellent grip and nonslip performance allowing A6TS to conquer various road conditions.
- The A6S is made with magnesium aluminum alloy frame which makes it light and thin
I looked all over for a wheelchair that I wouldn't hate using. This is still 'hands-on' and is very east to maneuver, the brakes could be a bit better though.