Airwheel Q3 Electric Unicycle
With solid reliability and supreme performance, the classic Airwheel Q3 model is always a great seller. The Airwheel Q3 EUC integrates a simple design concept with industry-leading technology. With colour options frost black or angelic white, this EUC is sure to satisfy.
With twin wheel hubs and an ultra-widened contact plane, a stable ride is ensured. The upgraded CPU allows for intelligent protection of your safety, responses to actions, and better acceleration and braking compared to older unicycles. Ultra-widened aluminum pedals allow for great comfort and shock-absorption and the new safety features detects and prevents accidents before they happen by slowing itself down.
• The Airwheel Q3 Unicycle has better riding stability.
• System upgraded and geared with a faster and more accurate CPU, armed by the most advanced processor worldwide: top architecture and significant performance improvement, capable, of processing 1024 flops per second and monitoring real-time data.
• With a 260WH battery it takes 3 hours (180 minutes).
• The unit weighs only 30lbs (14kg) and can go as fast as 18km per hour.
• Strengthened protection mechanism kicks in once the Airwheel Q3 Unicycle tilts over 45° sideways.
• Safety alerts for speeding and when the battery reaches 14% or less. In both situations the Airwheel Q3 Unicycle will decrease speed and will beep to let the rider know what is happening.
Parts Warranty: 1 Year, 6 months on battery, 3 months on Tire /Tube and Accessories.
Labour Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty and Service Offered by: Smart Wheel Canada 1.888.407.4997 Option 3
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual. Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water. Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice