Smartwheel Manufacturer Warranty Service & Support
Smartwheel offers easy warranty service process for all brands and products. Servicing the products and honoring manufacturer’s warranty is a part of our core values, as we feel no one should be left alone after their purchase. We go above and beyond and work in conjunction with manufacturers, so our customers have one stop experience rather than having to deal with manufacturers around the globe. Smartwheel carries forward the OEM manufacturer warranties and honors servicing under those guidelines at our Service Center.
All products sold at Smartwheel are QC passed at manufacturing level. However, each manufacturer offers unique warranty terms for their products and these warranties are specified in the warranty tab section of each product.
SmartCare Protection Plan (read more)
Easy Service Request Process
Step 1, Gather all necessary information required to submit your Service Request. Please provide original receipt and/or warranty document sheets. Electronic receipts, order confirmation emails are also considered valid proof of purchase and are required at the time-of-service request. (Problem description, diagnostic logs, product serial number, label record, pictures, and videos may be required to initiate a Service request)
Step 3, Pack your item in original packaging and arrange to deliver to your local dealer or reseller. You may send items to our Service Center if purchased directly from Smartwheel
Step 4, Once your product is fixed, you will be notified about the return process or contact your local dealer or reseller to receive updates.
Product Warranty Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read and understand the warranty terms for your purchase and how it relates to the local laws before using the product in your region.
- The outlined warranty terms and conditions in this document apply to the products purchased and used in Canada Region only. Items sold outside of Canada must refer to Manufacturers directly.
- These warranty terms also apply to products sold by authorized resellers, dealers, and retailers. It is the customer's responsibility to verify that the retailer is an authorized retailer prior to purchase. Please visit our Location / Dealer page for details.
- Items purchased from resellers, dealers, or retailers; you must contact them directly to initiate service request.
- You must keep original purchase documents for warranty service requests. This includes electronic receipts, order confirmation email, are all consider valid proof of purchase.
- All items sold at Smartwheel are warrantied against manufacturer's defects for a minimum period of 30 days including labor and parts from the date of purchase or delivery in case of shipping (unless specified differently by the manufacturing company or items sold as "Special Warranty Term", which is listed under warranty tab on each product). Some products may offer optional SmartCare Protection plans to extend your warranty periods.
- Each Warranty and Non-Warranty Service once completed is backed by 30 days of warranty against workmanship and repaired parts.
- For each warranty service request, customer must pay all packaging and shipping costs associated with sending the product to our Service Center. Our Basic Warranty covers the 1-Way return shipping cost on all approved warranty services. If your claim is not approved by the manufacturer or is deemed as non-warranty then 2-way shipping is charged to the customer along with fees and cost of labor and parts. You may consider our SmartCare Protection plan for added convenient and worry free experience.
- All warranty services are subject to approval from the manufacturer and/or an assessment to confirm no damages are directly caused or are a result of damages by the user, rider or during shipping.
- The time frame to repair each item is not guaranteed however, we thrive to complete all repairs as quickly as possible to minimize the downtime for our customers. That’s our promise!
Your warranty will void if conditions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The product is beyond warranty period from the date of purchase or date of delivery in case of shipped item.
- Products beyond the warranty period or outside of the scope of warranty terms will be eligible for fee-based repair
- Damages or breakages not stemming from a manufacturer's defect.
- Damages caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service.
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.
- Products purchased from a non-authorized reseller or purchased from a reseller that is distributing the product outside their authorized market.
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into water.
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water, liquid or spill damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Fraud or misrepresentation, or unauthorized repair of the product. This also applies, in case if you have attempted repair at your own or if the product has been handled by another party for the purpose of repair or diagnostics.
Thank you for your purchase!
Smart Wheel Canada Inc.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Updated Feb 2021