Relync R1 Foldable Compact Tri-Wheel Electric Scooter
If you're looking for ultra light and portable mobility scooter for your daily use. look no further - The Relync R1 electric scooter is a compact three wheel scooter that you can ride indoor and outdoor. The Triangular ergonomics are placed in a perfect center of gravity with three points of balance to provide ultra balance and comfortable ride. In addition, gyroscopic sensor with ISA provides ultimate control over speed.
It weighs only 23 kg / 50 lb and has a simple folding design with a trolley handle which is easy to carry on trains and planes. The seat is also removable based on personal preference and automatic brakes keep you safe on steep declines.
- 2018 CES Award Winning Instant Folding Design. Unique engineering allows you to fold in just 3 seconds
- Three modes. Driving, folding for easy storage in car, plan and trolley for easy pulling and carrying
- Portable and easily transportable with 23 Kg total weight and 22 in longer dimension. It can be taken anywhere a suitcase can go.
- Synchronous Braking System (SBS) allows to stop all three wheel providing instant and distributing stopping.
- AirCraft carry-on standard rechargeable li-ion battery
- You can drive on average 30KM (18.5 miles) on one charge (with dual battery system)
|Manufacturer Coverage||SmartCare Protection (Optional)|
|Internal Parts†||6 Months||1 Year|
|External Parts††||3 Months||1 Year|
|Battery‡||6 Months||1 Year|
|Limited Labor§||30 Days||1 Year|
|Shipping*||Free 1-Way return||Free 2-Way included**|
|Replacement||Not Covered||Easy Claim Included, if we can't fix it.|
I have had my R1 for a few months now. It is as advertised, but there are several design issues which could be improved. 1. Braking: the scooter does not stop quickly enough when the throttle tab is released, even when you are at a slow speed. It can roll another couple of feet. 2. Acceleration is far too slow from a stop. It takes several seconds to reach speed. This is annoying. 3. Turning radius is poor, so smaller spaces are difficult to maneuver in. 4. Stability: when on a surface that slopes left tor right, it does not feel very stable, but that may be because the seat is narrow. 5. Tiller does not lock in a straight forward position. A locked position would make it easier to hold onto when getting on/off. 6. Owners manual should include the instructions on how to change some of the operating functions like the reverse beeper (which is very annoying). I had to phone to get that info. On the Plus side, the scooter looks great, is comfortable, folds up nicely, has good ground clearance, bright lighting, and a very useful battery indicator.
Very pleased with product. Great customer service from this company....highly recommend.
I just got my R1 last week and it has been very helpful to me. You can fold it very small when you dont need to ride it and when you are riding it is solid